INFORMATION WE COLLECT
iinView is the sole owner of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us on our website, via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request or manage your account.
Information provided directly
- Your username, password and e-mail address when you register for an iinView account.
- Profile information that you provide for your user profile (e.g., first and last name, picture, phone number). This information allows us to help you or others to be located on iinView.
- User Content (e.g., photos, comments, and other materials) that you post to iinView.
- Communications between you and iinView (e.g., help, recruiters, service-related emails). Note that you may not opt out of Service-related e-mails.
- We use third-party analytics tools to help us measure traffic and usage trends for iinView. These tools collect information sent by your device or our website, including the pages you visit, add-ons, and other information that assists us in improving our services. We collect and use this analytics information with analytics information from other Users so that it cannot reasonably be used to identify any particular individual User.
- More information is available here.
Log file information
- Log file information is automatically reported by your browser each time you make a request on iinView.com. It can also be provided when the content of the Web page is downloaded to your browser or device.
- iinView servers automatically record certain log file information, including your Web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks and how you interact with links, domain names, landing pages, and pages viewed.
- We may also collect similar information from emails sent to iinView users that assist in tracking emails opened and links are clicked by recipients. The information allows for more accurate reporting and improvement of our services.
- Metadata is usually technical data that is associated with user content (UC) and experience (UX). For example, metadata can describe how, when and by whom a piece of user content was collected and how that content is formatted.
- Users can add or may have metadata added including a hashtag (e.g., to mark keywords when you post a photo), geotag (e.g., to mark your location attached to your profile), comments or other data. This makes your UC more searchable by others and UX more interactive.
- We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, a secure experience and to provide the knowledge that iinView is a trusted steward of your personal information. Your information will be used, but not limited to, the following methods:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- We may provide your information to our third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes.
- Native actions (e.g., action items integral to our services, maximizing the use of iinView.com)
- We will never sell your information.
Your account information is protected by a password of your selection for your privacy and security. We may enable additional security features in the future, like multi-factor authentication. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and information by creating a unique, secure, and protected password and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account on iinView.com.
We seek to protect your information (including your account information) to ensure that it is kept private; however, we can’t guarantee the security of any information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors may compromise the security of user information at any time.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (i.e., credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
In order to understand the full capacity of our security measures, we share the following:
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (e.g., name, email address, browser). This information is used to contact you about your account and/or the products/services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Certain types of information may be required while others may be optional. Required information will be clearly marked.
In order to activate and access your account you will be required to provide a password. You are responsible for remembering and maintaining the confidentiality of your password and are responsible for any activity conducted using your password.
We request information from you on our order form. To buy from iinView, you must provide contact information (e.g., name, email address, shipping address) and financial information (e.g., credit card number, expiration date, credit card identification [“CCID”]). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We want to insure that all account information is accurately reflected and will correct any incorrect information at the customer’s request. Customers may contact us, at any time, to correct and verify account information.
We will never knowingly collect information from anyone under the age of 13 without prior verifiable parental consent and may limit participation in certain services we provide to individuals over the age of 13. Ordering online products and/or services from us is limited to adults over the age of 18.
We may use personal information to investigate and help prevent potentially unlawful activity or activity that threatens or otherwise violates the customer agreement for that service.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We use an outside shipping company to ship orders, and a credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes beyond filling your order. We partner with another party to provide specific services. When the user signs up for our services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
This web site may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
What Law Applies
Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at webmaster@iinView.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to [address].
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You have the option to “opt-out” of our service at any time. Subscribers are under no obligation to continue use of our products and/or services. To “opt-out” at any time please send an email to support@iinView.com.